As a gentle reminder here are some of the reoccurring Covenants /Restrictions issues that generate the largest number of complaints:
• Please keep garage doors closed, not only for security but safety as well
• All exterior changes must be submitted to the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) prior to construction
• Trash cans, lawn and garden equipment and maintenance equipment must be stored indoors
• The golf course along with paths and “roughs” are for golf use only
• No trailer, boat, camper etc may be stored for more than 20 days in a calendar year (Please read C/R’s for specifics)
• Signs other than the standard “real estate for sale” are not allowed in the area. This includes other services offered, items for sale, and political signs.