Deer Creek Homeowners’ Association’s (HOA’s) Responsibilities:
The Deer Creek Homeowners Association’s purpose is to protect the value of your homes and to promote the health, safety, recreation, welfare, and enjoyment for the residents of the neighborhood.
The Board of Directors is elected annually by property owners, and has a broad list of responsibilities all designed to ensure the integrity of the Deer Creek area. The dues you pay annually go to support these responsibilities and in turn, help to protect your investment in your home and your property. As a non-profit organization, some of the Board’s specific responsibilities are to:
- Acquire and maintain common areas
- Manage landscaping and mowing
- Maintain entrances and signs
- Purchase insurance as needed
- Manage all resident’s adherence to our Covenant restrictions
- Levy and collect dues and manage the delinquencies when dues are not paid.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact a Board Member.